Easily create outlines on the web using just a browser.
Dynamic List is excellent for storing and sharing information.
- Collect and organize useful information. Store it online.
- Prioritize tasks. When priorities change, update your lists quickly.
- Organize your bookmarks, and access them using any browser.
Create an account for yourself.
- Easily locate your outlines online. Access them from multiple computers.
- You control access to your information—either share it or hide it.
- Share ideas with others by simply sending a URL.
Use a recent-version browser.
Create outlines on the web with Internet Explorer for Windows.
(Outline editing for other browsers coming soon.)
Read outlines on the web using any browser.
Install Dynamic List on your own computer.
Avoid the web's inherent latency. Local network access is faster.
Take your outlines with you. Install Dynamic List on your laptop.
Download and install Dynamic List for the .NET Framework.